Bryan is a favorite. A star in the personality department with a fine sense of detail and a true passion for styling he reminds me of a young Jay Manuel. Fun loving, controversial and brutally honest Bryan gets the works done and the outcome is always beyond pleasing to the fashion eye.
Where are you from?
I am originally from Ponce, PR. However, I am based out of Boston Ma.
Anything you'd like the readers to know about you?
I am a very passionate, driven & hard working individual.
1. How did you get started in the fashion business? As a child, I remember always playing with my neighbors Barbie dolls & making up my own Barbie outfits... but it wasn't until 2009 during Miami International Fashion Week where I got a small taste of the Fashion Industry was, as the year went by I study a lot while also working in the retail world, however my career didn't fully begun until 2014 during Boston Fashion Week when I was blessed to begin my dream of being a Fashion Stylist alongside my partner in crime Creative Director Miguel Carlos Martinez.
3. Favorite stylist? My favorite Editorial Stylist is Lori Goldstein & My favorite Production Stylist Is Patricia Fields, I do also love my community of stylists because we all have different eyes & it's just beautiful to see what someone can put together.
4. Biggest accomplishment? My biggest accomplishment is having found My teammates Creative Director Miguel Carlos Martinez & Photographer Melissa Isabel to work, growth & share special moments with, also having received Boston Wardrobe Stylist Of The Year 2016.
5. Best and Worst moments in fashion? (it can be yours personally or someone else) Honestly, I really enjoy what's happening in Fashion right now as it's forever evolving & pushing the envelope... Worst moments I say the early 2000's fashion was terrible.
6. What is the current state of Boston Fashion? While Boston Fashion is typically on the commercial side, I see a huge shift happening where you see a little bit more people interested in a more high fashion direction. Let's continue to take risk Boston!!!!
7. Who do you work best with? I can work with anyone, but nothing like working with my teammates Miguel Carlos Martinez (@artdirectormcm) & Melissa Isabel (@melissa_isabelphoto).
8. Advice for talent looking to break into the fashion Industry? Study, Work On Your Craft, Make Sure You Have A Clear Goal In Mind, Don't Let Anything Disctract You & Be Kind.
9. Where do you see yourself / brand in 5 years? I see myself as a contributor for Vogue Magazine also still working alongside my teammates as I love to share the success of hard work.
10. Top 3 things it takes to have a successful fashion show? Great Location is always key, Great Promotion & An Audience, everything else will fall Into place.
For Any Bookings Contact Me.
Email - MannequinBryan@gmail.com
Instagram - @BryanStyling
Facebook - Bryan Alexis Fashion Stylist